Zhejiang University of Science and Technology is once again inviting you to a "Summer Study Tour" this year. In the two-week program, the participants from 13.08 up to 26.08.2018 will experience the Chinese history and culture and get to know modern China. Courses include both a language course and traditional Chinese art forms such as calligraphy and seal carving. As part of several excursions, the most famous sights of Hangzhou, such as the legendary West Lake, as well as the vibrant metropolis of Shanghai are visited.
Applicants to the Confucius Institute can apply at the FH Erfurt whose age is from 18 to 30. The costs for accommodation and course fees are supported by the head office of the Confucius Institutes (Hanban). Participants will only pay for airline tickets and visa fees.
The minimum number of participants is 10, a maximum of 20 people can participate. You can apply until the end of May 2018. Please note that the passport must be valid for at least 6 months when you travel.
You can also make an appointment in advance with our colleague Mr. Lin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on the basis of the following priorities:
1. Students of the KI Erfurt with HSK certificate and HSKK certificate
2. Students of the KI Erfurt with HSK certificate or HSKK certificate
3. Course participants with participation certificate (s) of the KI Erfurt or participation in current courses
4. Students from other Confucius Institutes in Germany
5. All students from Thuringia or other federal states
Registration for this year's Summer Study Tour takes place in 3 steps. Please note that registration is only possible until 29.05.18 17:30.
2. Send both files to konfuzius [at] ki-erfurt.de and linsherlock [at] 163.com .
3. Arrive on 28th or 29th May for a binding confirmation of your application to the Confucius Institute at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt.
If you are interested, you can follow the summer study tour of last year on Facebook .
Also here information material for download: Sights (brochure in English)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
Your contact person in Erfurt:
Mr. LIN Qiang